Bona Atomic Dust Extraction System
- TRADITIONAL WOOD FLOORS: Standard strip flooring 2 1/4' up to 3 1/4' wide.
- WIDE PLANK FLOORS : Wide plank floors are one of a kind, they showcase the character of the tree/wood in a way that strip flooring cannot. We source our Plank flooring directly from several American mills which lets us specify grade and lengths of up to 16' long!
- HAND SCRAPED FLOORS: We specialize in the lost art of hand distressing wood floors onsite. This is a very labor intensive process that is unmatched in giving your floor an elegant worn appearance that is extremely durable. Many prefinish products attempt to mimic the look of a true hand scraped wood floor to no avail.
- PLANKING: Planking is the lost art of turning a strip floor into a plank floor with routers and other specialized tools.
- DISTRESSING: Distressing is a process that utilizes many specialized tools to achieve a worn or reclaimed appearance.
- NATURAL FINISHES: We are masters at the use of penetrating oil finishes. These are ZERO to very low VOC finishes that are unparalleled in durability and longevity.
- DUSTLESS SANDING: We have invested in dust extraction systems that use a 30hp trailer mounted vacuum to evacuate sanding dust from your home during sanding.
- REFINISHING: Sanding of existing wooden floors. We are always amazed at the beauty that is hidden under the carpet or other floor coverings.
- REPAIRS: We have extensive training and experience in the repairs of wood flooring.
- TANNIN STAINING: This process is very old originating from horse stables. This is used to pull ''tannins' to the surface of the wood and give a unique color. When used in a layered process this is a very unique look.
At Paragon we have invested in state of the art flooring specific equipment. We have a strong emphasis on dust containment and extraction and most of our equipment is tailored specifically for that.